This week, I am using the January Stamp of the Month, Adore You, to create a simple scrapbook page. This is a layout you can make featuring your Valentine, your kids, or your fur babies. I’ll be sharing project ideas each week with this set, so be sure to visit often. At the very bottom of this post, I’ve included a list of the products I’ve used to create this layout.
Paper Needed: 12″ x 12″ Kraft Cardstock, 5″ x 12″ B&T Paper (I used the Diagonal Pacifica paper from Adventure Fundamentals), 5″ x 10″ B&T Paper (I used a piece from Rustic Fundamentals), 5¼” x 7¼” Matching Cardstock for photo mat (I used Pacifica), 4″ x 7″ Cardstock for Thin-Cuts (I used Chocolate), 6″ x 6″ White Daisy Cardstock (for stamped images)
1. Adhere the 5″ x 12″ B&T Paper to the Kraft cardstock approximately one-inch from the top of the page.
2. Turn up the lower right corner of the 5″ x 10″ B&T Paper and staple in place with the Mini Stapler. Center the 5″ x 10″ B&T Paper below the 5″ x 12″ B&T Paper and adhere to the page.
3. Adhere a 13″ piece of Ribbon below the 5″ x 12″ B&T Paper. NOTE: I used our Bonding Memories Glue Pen to adhere the ribbon to the page, then wrapped the edges around and taped them in place.
4. Adhere the 5¼” x 7¼” photo mat to the page approximately 2″ from the top.
5. Cut out the Thin-Cut “Love” and Large Heart from the 4″ x 7″ Cardstock.
6. Using Memento Ink, stamp the Floral Heart Image onto White Daisy Cardstock. Use the Watercolor Pencils to shade the image. (I used the watercolor pencils without water for the flowers and then brushed color onto the heart with a watercolor brush and Brown Bag watercolor pencil).
7. Once the Floral Heart image is dry, cut out the image and adhere to the right of the photo mat layering it over the Large Heart Thin-Cut. If desired, tie a piece of Blue Twine onto the Thin-Cut Heart.
8. Using Pacifica Ink, stamp the Small Heart image onto White Daisy Cardstock. Cut out both images and staple them onto the layout as shown.
9. Using the 1″ Hole Punch, cut out a circle from White Daisy Cardstock. Stamp the “XO” onto the center of the circle and layer the circle onto the upper left Heart.
10. Adhere the “love” title to the top left of the photo mat overlapping slightly.
11. Using Memento Ink, stamp the Sentiment below the photo mat. (If you can tell, mine is on a separate piece of B&T because I jumped when I was stamping.)
12. Finish the layout by adding Enamel & Glitter Blue Dots.
Bonding Memories Glue Pen