A little bit about me…
Hello and welcome! I am Miss. Carrie and I am enjoying my days filled with faith, family, LOTS of coffee, & crafts. I have been married to a wonderful man for over 27 years, who is devoted to the Awana ministry. With four grown children, three grown fosters, and a little fur baby, I now get to spend most of my time teaching people, like you, how to use Close to My Heart and their Cricut through my online tutorials and local classes.
I have been a Close to My Heart Consultant for a short time (since 2014) and have been blessed by every single minute of it. I was introduced by a local who invited me over for some crafting, and I fell IN-LOVE with her Cricut machine. When one of the monthly sign-up bonuses was a new Cricut collection, well, I couldn’t’ pass that up – but I told myself no selling or teaching – just find a way to support my new paper crafting obsession. Never did I expect that a few years later, my love of Cricut & paper crafts with lead me to become a craft vloger, spending my days showing YOU how to use your Cricut & CTMH supplies to make something new.
God has truly blessed this business in more ways than I can count. Not only have I had the opportunity to meet wonderful people, like you, but I have been able to work a “job” I love, and share my joy creating with others.
ACHIEVEMENTs & Guests appearanceS
Other Tid Bits of Information
- Faith keeps me going through the muck
- My husband & I are Awana Missionaries
- Coffee Snob ~ I’m particular about my hourly drink
- My coffee mug collection is ever growing
- I am a huge freaky geeky nerd
- The right brain & left brain struggle
- Life is just always messy
- Tardis Blue is a favorite color
- Hate taking photos or videos showing my face
- My PennPenn is my daily crafting buddy
- Love rare finds – décor, movies, shows, people
- You might see me on a local target range
One of the questions I often get asked is “Why Miss. Carrie”? This comes from my days of working in children’s ministry and special education. It was much easier to call me Miss. Carrie than it was to try to say my last name (which most people get wrong). I have such a heart for all children, especially those who need just a little extra care. The name has stuck with me ever since.