Miss. Carrie’s Creations
Faith, Family, Coffee, & Crafts
Hello and welcome to website full of inspiration and tutorials. My days are filled with faith, family, LOTS of coffee, & crafts. I have been married to a wonderful man for over 25 years, who is devoted to the Awana ministry. With four grown children and a little fur baby, I get to spend my days teaching people, like you, how to use Close to My Heart and Cricut products through my online tutorials and local classes.
I have been a Close to My Heart Consultant for a short time (since 2014) and have been blessed by every single minute of it. When I first signed-up and received my kit full of goodies, my intentions were to just play with paper and get myself one of those Cricut machine things – no selling or teaching – just find a way to support my growing collection of paper crafts. Never did I expect to be a craft vloger, spending my days showing YOU how to use your Cricut, sharing tips & tricks for creating with paper, and inspiring you to make your own home décor.
God has truly blessed this business in more ways than I can count. Not only have I had the opportunity to meet wonderful people, like you, but I have been able to work a “job” I love, and share my joy creating with others. I hope that you join me each week for my paper crafting adventures.
I can’t wait to see what you create!
- Color My Heart Color Dare
- Stamp of the Month Blog Hop
awards & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Convention Extravaganza Presenter 2018
- Heart2Heart Challenges Darling
- Chosen by Creative Scrapbooker 5/20
- Featured Scrapbook & Card Mag 9/20
- CTMH Monthly Special Designer
- Color Dare Diamond Award
- Color Dare Ruby Award
- Color Dare Emerald Award
- Chosen by Creative Scrapbooker 8/20
- CTMH Workshop Designer
Other Tid Bits of Information
- I am a coffee snob and enjoy it A LOT
- At heart I am a huge nerd
- The right brain & left brain struggle
- Life in my house is just always messy
- I love anything in Tardis Blue
- Faith keeps me going through the muck
So why Miss. Carrie?? This comes from my days of working in special education. It was much easier to call me Miss. Carrie than it was to try to say my last name (which everyone gets wrong). I have such a heart for all children, especially those who need just a little extra care. The name has stuck with me ever since.