In the midst of all that is going on, I am truly Thankful that God has blessed me with a home business that allows me to step back, focus on family, and make sure my priorities are in check. This week, in the midst of the madness, I wanted to create a card that expressed how Thankful I feel, so for this week’s Color My Heart Dare challenge I chose to use our exclusive Solo stamps to make this beautiful card using Bashful, Mink, and Pacifica.
I would love for you to take the time to recreate this card and let someone know how Thankful you are for them. It’s very easy to recreate using our exclusive Solo stamps, Central Park Paper Pack, and the assembly instructions below.
Paper Needed: 5½” x 4¼” White Card Base, 5 ³⁄8″ x 4¹⁄8″ Bashful Glitter Paper, 5¼” x 4″ Bashful Dotted B&T (Central Park), 2″ x 4″ Pacifica Dashed B&T (Central Park), 4″ Mink Zip-Strip (Central Park), 3″ x 1½” White Daisy Cardstock, ¾” x 2″ Bashful Glitter Paper, ½” x 2″ White Daisy Cardstock
1. Using the Basic Hearts Thin Cuts, cut out the two heart images from the 5¼” x 4″ Bashful Dotted B&T.
2. Adhere the 5¼” x 4″ Bashful Dotted B&T onto the 5 ³⁄8″ x 4¹⁄8″ Bashful Glitter Paper.
3. Using a Stitch Guide and Piercing & Embossing Tool, create a set of holes around the paper that you can stitch Grey thread through. Add the stitching around the card, then adhere to the White Card Base.
4. Using the Stitched Heart Thin Cuts, cut out the two heart images from the 2″ x 4″ Pacifica Dashed B&T. Adhere the Pacifica Hearts into the centers of the Bashful Heart cut-outs.
5. Adhere the 4″ Mink Zip-Strip across the base of the card.
6. Using Pacifica Ink, stamp the Solos “T” onto the 3″ x 1½” White Daisy Cardstock. (Don’t forget! This stamp set is only available until July 31st.)
7. Using VersaMark Ink, stamp the “Flower Thanks” image onto the “T”, sprinkle with White Embossing Powder, and Heat-Set with a Craft Heater. Cut out the “T” image and adhere to the card using 3D Foam Tape.
8. Using Pacifica Pigment Ink, stamp the “thankful” sentiment onto the ½” x 2″ White Daisy Cardstock. Sprinkle the image with Clear Embossing Powder and Heat-Set with a Craft Heater.
9. Cut a Chevron to the right of the “thankful” sentiment and cut a Chevron onto the shorter end of the ¾” x 2″ Bashful Glitter Paper. Layer the two and adhere to the card using Thin 3D Foam Tape.
10. Add three Documented Dots, and stamp a sentiment inside the card.
Don’t forget that the Solo Stamps I used on this card are only available through July 31st. All of our stamp sets including the Solo Stamp are Buy Two Get One FREE during our July Stampaganza, so make sure you stock up on your favorites.
I am truly Thankful to have each of you who continue to support my business. You, who patiently follow, even though my posts have been sporadic. You, who, in the midst of your own madness, continue to pray for my family. I am truly blessed and Thankful.
I can’t wait to see what you create!