The June Stamp of the Month, Hello Foxy, has three cute little foxes, adorable little flowers, a wreath and sentiments. This week, I used the floral Wreath image with our Rustic Home Fundamentals to create a gender neutral card that can be given for just about any occasion. During the month of June, I will be creating weekly projects using the Hello Foxy stamp set, so be sure to visit often. As always, I’ve included a list of the products I used to create this card at the very bottom of this post.
Paper Needed: 5½” x 4¼” White Card Base, (7) 5″ x ½” B&T Paper (I used Rustic Fundamentals Woodgrain), (2) 4¼” x ½” B&T Paper (I used Rustic Fundamentals Woodgrain), 5″ x 3″ White Daisy Cardstock (for stamped image)
1. To create the inked background, use a sponge to apply Sweet Leaf Ink to the bottom third of the card base, then, using Glacier ink, sponge color on the top two-thirds of the card base. NOTE: I prefer to use sticky notes with the full-adhesive on the back to create a mask. I laid the card base flat on my work surface, then masked the edges.
2. Create a “Fence Picket” by trimming the tops of each of the seven 5″ x ½” B&T paper strips. Using a sponge, apply Desert Sand ink to the edges.
3. Adhere the “Fence Pickets” vertically, evenly spaced, onto the card base.
4. Using a sponge, apply Desert Sand ink to the edges of the two 4¼” x ½” B&T paper strips. Adhere these paper strips horizontally to create the “Fence Railings”. Using Black Ink, stamp the sentiment onto the right side of the bottom “Fence Railing”.
5. Using Black Ink, stamp the “Wreath” image onto the White Daisy cardstock. Using Watercolor Pencils, shade the “Wreath” image. (I used Dutch Blue, Spring Iris, Honey, Clover Meadow, and Citrus Leaf.)
6. Cut out the “Wreath” image and adhere it to the “Fence” using Thin 3D Foam Tape. NOTE: I used our Circle Thin Cuts to cut out the center circle.
7. Using Black Ink, stamp the “Sitting Fox” image onto the White Daisy cardstock. Using Watercolor Pencils, shade the “Sitting Fox” image. (I used Brown Bag and Autumn Terracotta.)
8. Cut out the “Sitting Fox” image then adhere to the bottom left side of the card using Thin 3D Foam Tape.
9. If desired, add a Jute Bow and stamp a sentiment inside the card.
Remember, the Hello Foxy Acrylic stamp set is available until June 30th ! Contact me or visit my website to see how you can get this stamp set for only $5.00!
This week, I am using the January Stamp of the Month, Adore You, to create a simple scrapbook page. This is a layout you can make featuring your Valentine, your kids, or your fur babies. I’ll be sharing project ideas each week with this set, so be sure to visit often. At the very bottom of this post, I’ve included a list of the products I’ve used to create this layout.
Paper Needed: 12″ x 12″ Kraft Cardstock, 5″ x 12″ B&T Paper (I used the Diagonal Pacifica paper from Adventure Fundamentals), 5″ x 10″ B&T Paper (I used a piece from Rustic Fundamentals), 5¼” x 7¼” Matching Cardstock for photo mat (I used Pacifica), 4″ x 7″ Cardstock for Thin-Cuts (I used Chocolate), 6″ x 6″ White Daisy Cardstock (for stamped images)
1. Adhere the 5″ x 12″ B&T Paper to the Kraft cardstock approximately one-inch from the top of the page.
2. Turn up the lower right corner of the 5″ x 10″ B&T Paper and staple in place with the Mini Stapler. Center the 5″ x 10″ B&T Paper below the 5″ x 12″ B&T Paper and adhere to the page.
3. Adhere a 13″ piece of Ribbon below the 5″ x 12″ B&T Paper. NOTE: I used our Bonding Memories Glue Pen to adhere the ribbon to the page, then wrapped the edges around and taped them in place.
4. Adhere the 5¼” x 7¼” photo mat to the page approximately 2″ from the top.
5. Cut out the Thin-Cut “Love” and Large Heart from the 4″ x 7″ Cardstock.
6. Using Memento Ink, stamp the Floral Heart Image onto White Daisy Cardstock. Use the Watercolor Pencils to shade the image. (I used the watercolor pencils without water for the flowers and then brushed color onto the heart with a watercolor brush and Brown Bag watercolor pencil).
7. Once the Floral Heart image is dry, cut out the image and adhere to the right of the photo mat layering it over the Large Heart Thin-Cut. If desired, tie a piece of Blue Twine onto the Thin-Cut Heart.
8. Using Pacifica Ink, stamp the Small Heart image onto White Daisy Cardstock. Cut out both images and staple them onto the layout as shown.
9. Using the 1″ Hole Punch, cut out a circle from White Daisy Cardstock. Stamp the “XO” onto the center of the circle and layer the circle onto the upper left Heart.
10. Adhere the “love” title to the top left of the photo mat overlapping slightly.
11. Using Memento Ink, stamp the Sentiment below the photo mat. (If you can tell, mine is on a separate piece of B&T because I jumped when I was stamping.)
12. Finish the layout by adding Enamel & Glitter Blue Dots.