Did you know that there is a National Coffee Day?!☕ (Like I need an excuse to drink more coffee.) Officially, National Coffee Day is is celebrated on September 29th, but, today, I am celebrating a little early. Not only have I created a quick and easy set♥ of Thanks A Latte cards, I am gifting you with a supply list, cutting instructions, and a quick how-to video so that you can create a set of your own.
By creating multiple sets of these simple cards, I was able to quickly replenish my stash of Thank Yous. I, of course, had to use the Perk Up Stamp set for these. After all, this girl doesn’t go a day without a cup or two (or three) of steaming hot coffee – even when it’s 100º out. If you are one of my coffee loving friends, then you will enjoy creating a set♥ of these cards for your collection.
♥Let’s Start off with the Supplies Needed:
- Perk Up Stamp Set + Thin Cuts
- Toffee Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad
- Espresso Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad
- Sapphire Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad
- Watercolor Pencils or Paints
- Small Round Waterbrush
- Stitched Ovals Thin Cuts
- Sangria Ribbon
- White Burlap Ribbon
- Christmas Red Stickles
- Liquid Glass
♥And the Paper You will Need:
- Every Little Thing Pattern Paper – (2) 4″ x 2½”, (1) 5¼”x 1½”, (1) 4″ x ½”
- 8″ x 12″ White Daisy Cardstock
- 4″ x 12″ White Daisy Cardstock
- 12″ x 12″ Kraft Paper
- (4) 4¼” x 5½” Sapphire Cardstock
- (4) 1¾” x 2½” Ovals cut from Sapphire Cardstock (Cricut Cut OR Thin Cut)
- (4) White Card Bases
♥ And one last National Coffee Day Gift: A short HOW-To
I hope you enjoyed these cards as much as I enjoy my cups of coffee sitting at my desk throughout the day. Please feel free to comment below if you have any questions. Have a glorious National Coffee Day!!
♥I can’t wait to see what you create!