This week, I am using the January Stamp of the Month, Adore You, to create a simple scrapbook page. This is a layout you can make featuring your Valentine, your kids, or your fur babies. I’ll be sharing project ideas each week with this set, so be sure to visit often. At the very bottom of this post, I’ve included a list of the products I’ve used to create this layout.
Paper Needed: 12″ x 12″ Kraft Cardstock, 5″ x 12″ B&T Paper (I used the Diagonal Pacifica paper from Adventure Fundamentals), 5″ x 10″ B&T Paper (I used a piece from Rustic Fundamentals), 5¼” x 7¼” Matching Cardstock for photo mat (I used Pacifica), 4″ x 7″ Cardstock for Thin-Cuts (I used Chocolate), 6″ x 6″ White Daisy Cardstock (for stamped images)
1. Adhere the 5″ x 12″ B&T Paper to the Kraft cardstock approximately one-inch from the top of the page.
2. Turn up the lower right corner of the 5″ x 10″ B&T Paper and staple in place with the Mini Stapler. Center the 5″ x 10″ B&T Paper below the 5″ x 12″ B&T Paper and adhere to the page.
3. Adhere a 13″ piece of Ribbon below the 5″ x 12″ B&T Paper. NOTE: I used our Bonding Memories Glue Pen to adhere the ribbon to the page, then wrapped the edges around and taped them in place.
4. Adhere the 5¼” x 7¼” photo mat to the page approximately 2″ from the top.
5. Cut out the Thin-Cut “Love” and Large Heart from the 4″ x 7″ Cardstock.
6. Using Memento Ink, stamp the Floral Heart Image onto White Daisy Cardstock. Use the Watercolor Pencils to shade the image. (I used the watercolor pencils without water for the flowers and then brushed color onto the heart with a watercolor brush and Brown Bag watercolor pencil).
7. Once the Floral Heart image is dry, cut out the image and adhere to the right of the photo mat layering it over the Large Heart Thin-Cut. If desired, tie a piece of Blue Twine onto the Thin-Cut Heart.
8. Using Pacifica Ink, stamp the Small Heart image onto White Daisy Cardstock. Cut out both images and staple them onto the layout as shown.
9. Using the 1″ Hole Punch, cut out a circle from White Daisy Cardstock. Stamp the “XO” onto the center of the circle and layer the circle onto the upper left Heart.
10. Adhere the “love” title to the top left of the photo mat overlapping slightly.
11. Using Memento Ink, stamp the Sentiment below the photo mat. (If you can tell, mine is on a separate piece of B&T because I jumped when I was stamping.)
12. Finish the layout by adding Enamel & Glitter Blue Dots.
The January Stamp of the Month, Adore You, can be used to create some beautiful cards and scrapbook pages. This week’s card can be used for Valentine’s Day, an Anniversary, or as a note to one you love. I’ll be sharing project ideas each week with this set, so be sure to visit often. At the very bottom of this post, I’ve included a list of the products I’ve used to create this card.
Paper Needed: 5½” x 4¼” White Card Base, 5½” x 4¼” Black Cardstock,
4″ x 5¼” White Daisy Cardstock
1. Adhere the 5½” x 4¼” Black Cardstock piece to the front of the card base.
2. Using Black Memento Ink, stamp the Floral image in to top left and lower right corners of the 4″ x 5¼” White Daisy Cardstock.
3. Using the Versamark pad, stamp the “Adore” stamp onto the center of the White Daisy Cardstock, then sprinkle on Gold Embossing Powder and shake off extra. Heat with heat gun until it is embossed. NOTE: Use a small paint brush to brush off any unwanted embossing powder before heating.
4. With the ShinHan Twin Touch Markers, color the Floral images. (I used Barely Beige, Mahogany, Carmine, and Golden Yellow for the Flowers. The leaves were shaded using Pastel Green, Sap Green, and the Colorless Blender, then I used Leaf Green on the Ferns.)
5. Adhere the 4″ x 5¼” White Daisy Cardstock onto the center of the Black Cardstock.
6. Finish the card by adding Bitty Sparkles to the centers of each flower. NOTE: Our Tweezers are the perfect tool for applying these little gems.
7. Add a sentiment to the inside of the card if desired.
The January Stamp of the Month, Adore You, features 7 beautiful sentiments, 4 different image designs, and can be used for Valentines, wedding cards, thank you’s and all-occasion cards. You can easily used this set to create some beautiful scrapbook pages as well. I’ll be sharing project ideas each week with this set, so be sure to visit often.
The card shown here is one I made using this set. You can simply change the sentiment and use it for a Valentine, wedding, or sympathy card. At the very bottom of this post, I’ve included a list of the products I’ve used to create this card.
Paper Needed: 5½” x 4¼” White Daisy Card Base, 4″ x 4¼” Watercolor Paper,
3¾” x 4¼” B&T Paper (I used a piece of Adventure Fundamentals Paper), 5″ x ¾” piece of Silver Glitter Paper, 2¼” x 2¼” Cardstock to match the B&T (I used Eggplant),
3″ x 3″ Watercolor Paper
1. Splatter Yellow & Purple Watercolor Paint onto the 4″ x 4¼” Watercolor Paper. Once the paint is dry, stamp the “thank you” sentiment on the top left side using Black Memento Ink, then adhere the paper to the top of the card.
2. Cut the 3¾” x 4¼” B&T Paper at an angle so that the left side stays at 3¾” and the right side measures 1¾”. Adhere to the base of the card as shown.
3. Using a pair of scalloped scissors or a scalloped punch, scallop the Silver Glitter Paper strip. Adhere to the top edge of the B&T Paper, at an angle. Trim as needed.
4. Using the Heart Thin-Cuts, cut a heart outline image from the 2¼” x 2¼” cardstock and adhere to the card as shown.
5. Stamp the 3″ x 3″ Watercolor Paper with the Floral Image using Black Memento Ink. Using Watercolor Paints, add color to the Floral image. Once dry, cut out the image and place onto the card using Thin 3D Foam Tape over the bottom edge of the heart.
6. Finish the card by adding three Clear Sparkles to the centers of the flowers.
7. Add a sentiment to the inside of the card if desired.