This is an all day event where you can bring your cardmaking, scrapbooking, paper crafting, needlepoint, or knitting and just have some time with friends while you craft the day away.
This event takes place on August 21st at the Kersey Community Center and will start at 8:00am and end at 8:00pm. This is a fundraising event. A portion of your registration will be going to a place in need in the community.
A Portion of Your Registration Will Go to the Kersey Clothing Bank
The Kersey clothing bank is in need to winter coats, hats, and gloves for kids and adults for this winter. A portion of the registration fee will be used to donate these items. If you would like to bring some additional coats, hats, or gloves to the crop so that we can donate more, please do so.
What to Expect at the Craft & Crop
- A wonderful day with friends and time to craft
- Snacks & Water will be provided all day long for you to enjoy
- Restaurants near-by if you wish to go grab something to eat
- Space for crafting. Each person will have half of a round table to work at from 8am to 8pm
- Restrooms and Wi-Fi are available for you to use
- Miss. Carrie will have some crafting items and kits available for sale
Please register before August 15th and pay the registration fee using the link below. Limited to 25 people
VIPs get 15% back in cash credits and a Free stamp of the month with their $50 order.
COVID UPDATE (1/20/21) Keeping your safety in mind, I am limited to six people at Aunt Helen’s Coffee House. If you have a cough, fever, or feel ill please do NOT join the class. Miss. Carrie works hard to provide you with a COVID-19 free environment. By hitting submit, you are voluntarily making the choice to come and ASSUME ALL RISKS AND AGREE that you will not hold Miss. Carrie (simonds) liable for anyone contracting COVID-19 or any other illnesses or injuries.