Fall Scrapbook Class
This class is being offered locally at the Community Center. Please complete and submit the registration form below for the class you wish to attend, then select the payment key to pay for the class.
New to the site? Start here
This is a simple scrapbooking class offered by Miss. Carrie. Each class focuses on teaching paper crafting and memory keeping techniques and shows you how to create the pages that are shown above. Please review all the the information below so that you know what will be provided for you at class and what you will need to bring to the class.
What Does My Kit Include & What Will I Learn
- Pre-cut pieces, stickers, die cuts, & memory protectors needed to create four pages
- Instruction to complete four basic pages
- Tips & Tricks for adding shimmer, stamped images, and dimension to your pages
- Access to inks and stamps in my collection
Supplies You will Need to Bring to Class
- Photos you wish to add to the scrapbook pages
- Photo Trimmer or Paper Trimmer (one will be available at class) – ORDER ONE
- Tape Runner Adhesive – Bring one you own or ORDER ONE
- Journaling Pen – Bring one you own or ORDER ONE
Class Dates, Times, & Location
Local Class: November 13th from 2:00pm – 3:00 at the Kersey Community Center
Registration ends October 30th. Class size and kits are limited. Register early.
VIPs get 15% back in cash credits and a Free stamp of the month with their $50 order.
COVID UPDATE (1/20/21) Keeping your safety in mind, I am limited to fifteen people at the Kersey Community Center. If you have a cough, fever, or feel ill please do NOT join the class. Miss. Carrie works hard to provide you with a COVID-19 free environment. By hitting submit, you are voluntarily making the choice to come and ASSUME ALL RISKS AND AGREE that you will not hold Miss. Carrie (simonds) liable for anyone contracting COVID-19 or any other illnesses or injuries.
If the local class is cancelled due to illness or closure of facility, card kits will be mailed to class attendees at no extra charge and access to virtual class videos will be granted. If you are ill and cannot attend the local class, your kit will be mailed to you at no extra charge.
No Refunds will be given on card kits or classes.
If you are not redirected to the payment website, please click this link to pay for the class AFTER Hitting the Submit Button.