Did you know that you can use paper to create some glorious decor projects for your home? Join me, every other month, in my home, where we will make a home decorations while learning new paper crafting techniques using Close to My Heart products. Each item will be unique, created by you, and designed to match your home.
Upcoming Home Decor Events:
- January 3rd at 5:00pm – Wooden Floral Wreath Class
- January 4th at 10:00am – Wooden Floral Wreath Class
- February 6th at 2:30pm – ONLINE Wooden Floral Wreath Class
- March 5th at 10:00am – Wood Spring Decor for the HOME
- March 5th at 5:00pm – Wood Spring Decor for the HOME
- May 22nd – Seasonal Floral Frame Part 1
- July 24 – Seasonal Floral Frame Part 2
At each class I will provide you with a kit full of supplies, some yummy snacks, and comfortable place to enjoy crafting with friends. You will learn paper crafting techniques that you can use on your future DIY Home Decor projects.
Do I need to bring anything to these workshops? At each class, I will provide you with the paper, cardstock, and tools needed to complete the projects. Additional supplies will be listed in the class description.
Why do I need to pre-pay for each workshop? I ask that you pre-pay for each workshop by sending a check or paying online through square by the designated date so that supplies can be ordered for each kit ahead of time. You will also have the option at each workshop to pre-pay for next month’s workshop ahead of time.
I am excited to be able to open my home to my home decorating friends as we create beautiful creations for your home. I can’t wait to see what you create!