One of my favorite things to see is someone in my Cricut class dusting off their Cricut machine and start using it to create. Many of you have enjoyed these local & online Cricut classes, and I have seen so many of you begin to enjoy my YouTube tutorials and weekend Cricut Retreats. For the past five years I have taught so many of you how to use your machine, and now I am creating another opportunity for you to learn.
Subscribe to My Private Facebook Group Dedicated to All Things Cricut
Why Did I Create a Group?
I wanted to create an environment for you to come and learn how to use your Cricut machine with Design Space. This “classroom” will be a place where you can join live classes, view all current and past tutorials, and have access to projects and printables from the comfort of your home.
What Are the Perks of Being a Member?
- Weekly Classes: Live Classes teaching Design Space, your machine, & Cricut materials
- Notifications of Updates: Learn all about Design Space updates
- Project Links: Get Design Space project links to my exclusive creations
- Q&A with Miss. Carrie: I will be LIVE to answer your Cricut questions
- Notifications of Specials & Freebies: Learn about sales, specials, & freebies
- Printable Tips & Tricks: Printable project notes weekly (make your own Cricut notebook)
- Video Tutorials: Get access to my personal Cricut Tutorials
- Local Classes & Retreats: Benefits for those who come to local classes & retreats
- Team Members & VIPs receive a discount on Subscription Fees
Each month we will focus on specific topic and a feature in Design Space in a Private Facebook Group. You will have the opportunity to learn through uploaded videos, live classes, and a printable step-by-step guide. A project walk-through video will be offered based on that month’s topic showing a variety of creations for those who create paper crafts, home décor, and wearables.
Each month’s content will be designed for newbies and advanced Cricut students. If you missed a previous lesson or class, you can refer to it in the videos section of the group. All videos will be available during your active membership for you to refer to as needed. (Notes are only available to active Cricut Classroom subscribers.)
If you live locally and wish to continue local classes, these will be FREE to members of the group. You will be responsible for the cost of project supplies. The topics taught in the local class repeated in the group, so you can go home and refer to the group videos to review any lessons you learned locally.
Specific group content will not and cannot be shared outside this group. The videos, projects, and guides are for members only and are not to be shared.
I am so excited about this New Cricut Classroom group! I have so many projects to share with you and tutorials for you to learn from.