One of my favorite things to see is someone in my Cricut class dusting off their Cricut machine and use it to create something new. Many of you have enjoyed my local & online Cricut classes over the past five years, and I have seen so many of you begin to enjoy my YouTube tutorials and weekend Cricut Retreats. Now I have another opportunity for you to learn!
Subscribe to My Private Facebook Group Dedicated to All Things Cricut
Why Did I Create a Group?
I wanted to create a friendly environment for you to come and learn how to use Design Space and your Cricut machine to create something new. This “classroom” will be a place where you can join live classes, view all current and past tutorials, and have access to projects and printables from the comfort of your home.
What Are the Perks of Being a Member?
- Weekly Classes: Live Classes teaching Design Space, your machine, & Cricut materials
- Notifications of Updates: Learn all about Design Space updates
- Project Links: Get Design Space project links to my exclusive creations
- Q&A with Miss. Carrie: I will be LIVE to answer your Cricut questions
- Notifications of Specials & Freebies: Learn about sales, specials, & freebies
- Printable Tips & Tricks: Printable project notes weekly (make your own Cricut notebook)
- Video Tutorials: Get access to my personal Cricut Tutorials
- Team Members & VIPs receive a discount on Subscription Fees
Each month, you will have new projects to create in Design Space. You will learn new techniques each week and spend time creating with Miss. Carrie. Each live class will take place in a Private Facebook group and be posted to my Cricut Classroom website. You will have the opportunity to learn through uploaded videos, live classes, and a printable step-by-step guides. Project walk-through videos will be offered each month featuring paper crafts, home décor, and wearables.
Each month’s content will be designed for beginners and experienced Cricut students. If you missed a previous lesson or class, you can refer to it in the videos section of the group. All videos from the past year will be available during your active membership for you to refer to as needed. (Printable notes for each tutorial are only available to active Cricut Classroom subscribers.)
If you wish to join as a Maker on my team or join as a VIP, you get a discount on the Cricut Classroom membership fee!
I am so excited about this New Cricut Classroom group! I have so many projects to share with you and tutorials for you to learn from.
Specific group content will not and cannot be shared outside this group. The videos, projects, and guides are for members only and are not to be shared.