I am excited that you will be joining me for the Cricut Basics Retreat at a Picture Perfect Place April 9th -11th. This site had been designed for you with a survey to help me modify the class to better suit your needs, a printable list of items that you will need to bring, and a schedule of events for the weekend.
Your cost of the retreat includes a goodie bag with a CTMH catalog, a Cricut Pen, Paper & Cardstock for the scrapbook page, a Metal/Chalkboard sign, three 12″ pieces of Vinyl, and Transfer Tape. You will also receive a printed packet of instructions with a place to take notes. You will need to bring a few additional supplies to the retreat to complete the projects.
- Explore, Maker, or Joy Cricut Machine AND All the cords needed for your Cricut machine (most have two)
- Cricut Mat (green standard is fine)
- Cricut Blades
- Cricut Tools
- Scraper or spatula to remove materials from the mat & Weeding tools for the vinyl project
- Extra pens if you desire (you will be provided with one in a random color)
- Laptop or Tablet with charging cords and other accessories needed to run your device
- It is helpful to have a mouse, but not necessary
- If you have downloaded Design Space – check that you have the latest update
- If you have not downloaded Design Space, make sure that your device is compatible with Design Space
- Please know that if you bring a Tablet or Phone to run Design Space™, you will be limited on the things you can do. Software for these devices does not have all the capabilities as the software on a computer or laptop
- Log-In & Password: If you have Design Space, ordered from Cricut.com, used Craftroom, or had a Gypsy
- Adhesive and preferred tools to assemble a scrapbook page
- Extra Vinyl for Sign Project – You will be given three random colors. If you wish to use a specific color, please bring it.
- Extra tools you wish to learn to use on Q& A Day
- A positive attitude!😁