Each month, come join me as we create unique cards, learn new paper crafting techniques, and enjoy a delicious cup of Aunt Helen’s coffee while conversing with friends at Aunt Helen’s Coffee House. For my long distance friends, I am offering these classes to you online each month. You can pay for the classes individually, or get a free class with a $50 purchase from my website.
Upcoming Coffee & Card Events:
- June 20th at 5:00P – Virtual Online Class – Simple Friendship Cards
- July 10th at 5:00PM (MST) – You Are Enough Card Workshop (ONLINE class open through 8/10)
- July 11th at 10:00AM – You Are Enough Coffee & Cards at Aunt Helen’s (Register here)
- July 31st at 10A & 5:50P – Christmas Preppers Workshop
- July 31st at 2:00PM (MST) – Christmas Preppers Online Class (ONLINE class open through 8/31)
- August 7th at 5:00PM (MST) – Interactive Creature Cards (ONLINE class open through 9/7)
- August 8th at 10:00AM (MST) – Interactive Creature Cards at Aunt Helen’s (Register Here)
- August 12th at 5:30PM (MST) – Hook, Line & Sinker Card Class (Register Here)
- August 19th at 10:00AM (MST) – Hook, Line & Sinker Card Class (Register Here)
At each workshop your kit will include a delicious drink of your choice and the supplies needed to make the monthly card kit. You will learn how to use our Close to My Heart tools and products to create some beautiful cards and improve your paper crafting skills.
Do I need to bring anything to these workshops? Adhesive is provided. Kits include card bases, envelopes, pre-cut designer paper & cardstock, use of stamps, inks, and tools. If you wish to add a three dimensional element to your cards, you will need to bring Foam Tape or purchase online on my website, or at the workshop.
Why do I need to pre-pay for each workshop? I ask that you pre-pay for each workshop by sending a check or paying online through square by the designated date so that supplies can be ordered for each kit ahead of time. You will also have the option at each workshop to pre-pay for next month’s workshop ahead of time.
Will there be anything yummy to snack on while I am creating? Aunt Helen also has lots of good eats. These are not provided with your workshop, but you are welcome to order something yummy to eat and enjoy it while you create. You can view the full menu at https://squareup.com/store/aunt-helens-coffee-house/.
I hope that you can join me at these local workshops. I am so grateful to this establishment for allowing us to use their space to create while we enjoy some yummy drinks and eats. I can’t wait to see what you create!