One of my favorite things to see is someone in my Cricut class dusting off their Cricut machine and start using it to create. Many of you have enjoyed these local & online Cricut classes, and I have seen so many of you begin to enjoy my YouTube tutorials and weekend Cricut Retreats. For the past five years I have taught so many of you each month how to use your machine, and now I am creating another opportunity for you to learn.
Starting in May, I will be opening a Private Facebook group dedicated to all things Cricut where you can come and learn to create.
Why Did I Create a Group?
I wanted to create an environment for you to come and learn how to use your Cricut machine with Design Space. This “classroom” will be a place where you can join live classes, view all current and past tutorials, and have access to projects and printables.
What Are the Perks of Being a Member?
- Monthly Classes: Live Classes showing features in Cricut Design Space
- Notifications of Updates: Learn all about Design Space updates
- Project Links: Get Design Space project links to my exclusive creations
- Q&A with Miss. Carrie: I will be LIVE weekly to answer posted questions.
- Notifications of Specials & Freebies: Learn about sales, specials, & freebies
- Printable Tips & Tricks: Create a notebook for your reference
- Video Tutorials: Get access to my Cricut Tutorials before they post publicly
- Local Classes & Retreats: Benefits for those who come to local classes & retreats
For those of you who are unsure about joining this group and would like to know more about how I teach Cricut classes, I am offering a FREE BASICS CLASS this month. In this class you will learn how to set-up your machine and join a live classes with an overview of Design Space on the Desktop and in the App.
Simply Click the link below and request to join this FREE Online Class taking place in a Private Facebook Group.
I am so excited about this New Cricut Classroom group! I have so many projects to share with you and tutorials for you to learn from.
Some of the links on this page are affiliate links. By clicking on those links and making a purchase, you are helping to support my small business. This is at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support.