Normally, you would not think of Julep as a color for fall crafting, but, recently, I have found this shade of green one that can create some beautiful autumn projects.♥ It is an odd mix of green apple and juniper with a little splash of evergreen and it coordinates with with almost any color in our collection. For this week’s Heart2Heart Challenge, we are featuring our color of the year – Julep.
As I said, the color Julep has been a great color to use for fall. I recently used it when creating “Autumn in Wisteria” and, today, I am using it to create this adorable Falling for Julep card. Isn’t it adorable?♥ I just love those little pumpkins and leaf shapes.
Here are a few of the Julep products I used to create my card:
- Every Little Thing background paper
- Julep Re-Inker for a watercolor background
- Julep Shimmer Brush for the splatter
- Julep Exclusive Inks™ Stamp pad to stamp those cute pumpkins
- The sentiment was stamped onto a strips of Mix-Ins paper
- Julep Glitter Gems (of course we need a little glitter)
I hope that you have been inspired to create something using our Color of the Year and that you plan to share your Julep creation with us at Heart2Heart. This challenge lasts through the month of October. Check back each week to see what other challenges you can join.
♥I can’t wait to see what you create!