You would not believe how excited I was to see how many people participated in our last Color My Heart Dare challenge. If you haven’t had a chance to visit, you must stop by and see all those amazing creations. I hope you are you ready for another challenge, because this week we are playing with Nectarine, Lagoon, and Clover.
Our home is not one who goes “all-out” for Halloween, so I do not do much paper crafting that showcases the holiday, but our Hello Pumpkin products are ♥so stinkin’ cute♥, I couldn’t resist using them for this week’s challenge. Honestly, this card does not “scream” Halloween, so it’s perfect to give for just about any occasion. If you wish to recreate this card, you can follow the short tutorial below and see the full list of products I used at the very bottom of this post.
Paper Needed: 4¼” x 5½” White Card Base, 2½” x 5½” Lagoon Cardstock, ½” x 5½” Clover Cardstock, 1¼” x 5½” “Witching Hour” PML, 3″ x 2³⁄ 8 Black B&T Paper, 2 7⁄ 8″ x 2¼” “Trick or Treat” PML, 2½” x 2″ “Scary Good” PML
1. Using a Black Shimmer Brush, splatter Black Shimmer onto the Lagoon Cardstock. Adhere to top of card base.
2. Using White Daisy Ink, stamp the Checked Border across the Clover Cardstock. After ink has set, adhere to card base.
3. After trimming “Witching Hour” PML, adhere to card base.
4. Adhere “Frame” from Hello Pumpkin Complements onto center of card.
5. Adhere “Scary Good” sentiment onto center of “Trick or Treat” PML, then onto Black B&T using Foam Tape for dimension.
6. Embellish card with various Hello Pumpkin Complements.
This card was so simple to make using the Hello Pumpkin PML sheet and matching Complements, and it turned super cute. I hope that you join in this week’s challenge. Anyone who participates and posts their link in the comments below will receive a ♥handmade card♥ from me using the Hello Pumpkin products.
Remember, you don’t have to have a blog to participate. Just post your creations using these colors to Facebook, Pinterest, SplitCoast Stampers, or Instagram, list the products used, post your link below, and I’ll send you a handmade card. 🙂 I can’t wait to see what you create!