Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and many of us are scrambling to create some simple valentines for our friends & families. Whenever I need to create multiples of something fast, I usually turn to my Cricut®. This week, I have made a super-cute Valentine Treat Box with a tutorial for you to follow. As always, the list of supplies I used on this project can be found at the very bottom of this post.
Design Space Instructions:
1. Insert image Label – #M4184DE into your canvas. (You can search the term “Label” and choose another shape you own that is similar.)
2. Resize the image to 3.5″w x 5″h. (You will have to UNLOCK to edit the Size.)
3. Position the image at X=0 and Y=0.
4. Insert a SCORE LINE shape then ROTATE 90′ and RESIZE to 3.5″.
5. Position the Score Line at X=0 and Y=2.
6. DUPLICATE the Score and Position the Score Line at X=0 and Y=3.
7. SELECT ALL and ATTACH the Score Lines to the image.
8. Insert a Circle shape then Resize to .25″. Position the Circle at the center of the top of the image. (I used Align Horizontally to help me with this. )
9. DUPLICATE the Circle and position the Circle at the center of the bottom of the image.
10. SELECT ALL and ATTACH the Circles to the image.
I chose to add “Hugs & Kisses” Text to the inside of my image, but you can stamp a sentiment if you would like. The Camera, Heart, and “You & I Click” Sentiment were created from images on Close to My Heart cartridges. I added three Hugs® candies to the inside before tying the ribbon. (Treasures® chocolate candies also fit.)
I hope you take the time to create some Valentine Treats of your own. If you don’t have the time to re-create this or just don’t want to fuss with Design Space, I do have this Cricut® file for sale in my online Holiday Store. You will need to own the cartridges used in order to cut out the images. I can’t wait to see what you create!
3D Foam Dots
* The links provided to the Cricut® website are through the ShareASale affiliate program and are posted as an endorsement. ShareASale compensates me a small portion of sales made through these advertisement links.