Who doesn’t love getting sweet treats as a Christmas gift? These little gift boxes are so simple and inexpensive to make, that you will want to fill them with sweet treats for your family and friends this Christmas. The metal tins were purchased in a 3-pack at the local dollar store, decorated with our B&T Christmas papers, then I added the tags I created with the Christmas Tunes stamp set. Simple…easy…done!
I know you will want to make some of these fun sweet treat tins so I have included a Cricut® Design Space file and instructions to create these adorable tags. As always, the products I used for these tags are listed at the very bottom of this post.
Paper Needed: 12″ x 4″ White Daisy Cardstock, 6″ x 4″ Black Cardstock, 6″ x 4″ Almond Cardstock, 6″ x 4″ Linen Cardstock, 2¾” x 3¼” B&T Paper (Beary Christmas), 2¾” x 2″ B&T Paper (Silver & Gold)
Assembly Instructions For Wreath Tag:
1. Cut out the tags, circle, and sentiments using this Cricut® Design Space File. (You will need to own Artbooking and Fling Std Font to cut out the images.)
2. Using the Christmas Borders “Snowflakes” background, stamp the images onto the Almond tag using VersaMark Ink, then sprinkle with Clear Embossing Power and use a Craft Heater to emboss.
3. Adhere the Almond tag onto the center of the White Daisy Tag.
4. Adhere the 2¾” x 3¼” Beary Christmas B&T Paper horizontally onto the tag, 1″ from the top of the tag, then place four Red Beary Christmas Dots onto the each of the corners.
5. Adhere the Sentiment onto the bottom right corner of the tag.
6. Using New England Ivy Ink, stamp the “Wreath” image onto the White Daisy circle, then adhere to the tag using 3D Foam Tape.
7. Using Cranberry Ink, stamp the “Banner” image onto a scrap of White Daisy cardstock, cut out the image, then adhere to the “Wreath” using 3D Foam Tape.
8. Create a decorative knot with a 6″ piece of White Burlap Ribbon then adhere to the top of the tag.
9. Loop a piece of White Twine through the holes and attach to the treat box then add a To/From sentiment onto the back of the tag.
The Snow Globe tag was created in the same manner with a few alterations. I stamped the image using Black Memento Ink, shaded the image with ShinHan markers, and added glitter to the Snow Globe with a Clear Shimmer Brush. Since the base of this tag is black, I use our Chalk Marker to write my To/From sentiment.
Remember, the Christmas Tunes stamp set is only available until October 31st. Visit the Promotions tab on my website to learn how you can purchase this set for only $5.00. Please post projects you have created using this festive stamp set on my facebook page. I always LOVE seeing other people’s projects. I can’t wait to see what you create!!
* The links provided to the Cricut® website are through the ShareASale affiliate program and are posted as an endorsement. ShareASale compensates me a small portion of sales made through these advertisement links.