The Tea-rriffic Stamp of the Month can be used to create some adorable cards for any occasion. On this week’s card, I used watercolors to create a simple background with the Teabag image. I’ll be sharing project ideas throughout the month with this stamp set, so be sure to visit often. At the very bottom of this post, I’ve included a list of the products I have used to create this card.
Paper Needed: 5¼” x 4″ Lagoon Cardstock, 5″ x 3¾” Watercolor Cardstock, 3″ x 3″ Watercolor Cardstock, 3½” x 1¼” White Daisy Cardstock, 3¾” x 1½” Lagoon Cardstock
1. Adhere the 5¼” x 4″ Lagoon Cardstock onto the center of the white card base.
2. Using Desert Sand Ink, randomly stamp the Teabag image onto the 5″ x 3¾” Watercolor Cardstock.
3. Using a small round brush, paint the Teabag images with watercolor paints. Since the Desert Sand ink is a water based ink, make sure not to touch the outlines of the images.
4. Using a medium round brush, splatter dark brown ink onto the Watercolor Cardstock. Allow the paint to dry. Adhere the Watercolor cardstock onto the center of the 5¼” x 4″ Lagoon cardstock.
5. Using Desert Sand Ink, stamp the Teacup image onto the 3″ x 3″ Watercolor Cardstock.
6. Using a small round brush, paint the Teacup image with watercolor paints.
Since the Desert Sand ink is a water based ink, make sure not to touch the outlines of the image.
7. Allow the paint to dry. Cut out the Teacup image.
8. Using Lagoon Ink, stamp the sentiment onto the center of the 3½” x 1¼” White Daisy Cardstock. Cut a Chevron to the right of the sentiment.
9. Layer the White Daisy sentiment strip onto the center of the 3¾” x 1½” Lagoon Cardstock, making sure the left edges are flush with each other. Cut a matching Chevron a little larger than the Chevon on the White Daisy strip. Place the sentiment onto the card, as shown.
10. Adhere the Teacup image below the sentiment using Thin 3D Foam tape.
11. If desired, stamp a sentiment onto the inside of the card.
Desert Sand Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad